Monday, June 18, 2012

A few updates


I feel as though I should give everyone a few quick updates into my life, and so here it goes:


I am very much so enjoying my summer, though my work schedule is not ideal it seems as though I complain about it, but then go and enjoy all of the time I work.
I have been working on my tan, this years goal is to have at least the upper half of my body be a congruent color.
I am enjoying the time that I have got to spend with family, that I would not know half as well if I were not living with them. (And I appreciate that they are allowing me the opportunity)
I am still working on my book(s), and my short stories. ( I don't know if one of my books is going to have enough material for a good read)
I have ventured into the past this summer and picked up a few old games form my childhood and let them loose.
I am working on working out, its hard when I don't have a good friend as a motivator, but I believe that my plans for the future will bring me to a more motivated mood.
I know this list is short, but it is all I can think of for now.

I bid you adeu,
SAD4Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment