Saturday, January 26, 2013

This semester

As many of you may know last semester I "failed" my adult health I course (I put the apostrophes because in all actuality in a regular course I would not have failed, but I digress). This semester that means that I must retake that course along with a Student Success course the nursing school requires you take if you have previously not completed one of their courses, which gave me a bit of wiggle room in my semester to really take one course that I have always wanted to take.  Which means that on Friday evenings from 1800-2050 I am learning sign language! You have no idea how excited I am to be able to actually take this course! I did audit the same course last semester, but this semester it is different especially since I get a grade! (Yes that does make a big difference to me!) Aside from the exciting courses that I get to take I am taking a one credit hour Intro to Health Science Course *snooze*, but I needed one more credit to keep 15 so whatever... again I digress. I am going to take this semester to do a bit more with myself and improve on myself (posts to come) and make sure that I divulge in things that do not have to do with wasting time i.e. YouTube watching, and course work which means that hopefully I will get out more blog posts and maybe even start on more projects! ;) (Posts to come!)

But that is all for now, sorry this post is all over the place but I just wanted to write some and get m mind on the blog!

Nox,

TheAmazingMurse

No comments:

Post a Comment