Thursday, July 5, 2012

Honestly

(Just a warning, this post is going to be really, really vague, and I will only answer questions about it privately and personally. I just wanted to get this part out of my head.)
There have been a few subjects that have been going through my mind lately, and honestly I really don't know what I think anymore. The few subjects are very different, but as far as my head is concerned, they have the same thought process. "I have no idea as to what I think". It is as simple and complex as that, and I am beyond frustrated at myself for not having a clue on any of these subjects. All that I seem to do is ask myself question, after question, after question about how I feel, what I want to do and what I should do about them. (Because what I want to do and what I should do are two completely different things.) Inevitably I end up infuriating myself and, have to force myself to think of something else before I explode... or something. Some days I just wish that I didn't think like I do, not that I want to be someone else, but just that I would have a different thought process. Alright, no more melancholy. 

NOX,


TheAmazingMurse

No comments:

Post a Comment